Songkran is over and Bangkok is being baked by a record heatwave. But Saturday night in the city will be a hot one in another way, with loads of parties, live music and events.
In Patpong, Stagetime Comedy is joining forces with Delaney’s to stage a killer night of standup comedy.
Bangkok’s funniest comedians will come together for one huge night of laughs. And, after the show, enjoy live reggae music.
Tickets are 400 baht in advance, 600 baht at the door. The laughs start at 8 p.m.
- At Hillary 3 on Soi 11, it’s Issan rock legend P-Sadert from 7 p.m. until late.
- Thai hip-hop star Daboyway, with 1.5 million Facebook followers, will appear at the EmQuartier shopping mall.
- At JAM Bar Bangkok, it’s Jungle Jam Box, with Animal, Rapple G., Dunkz, Mista C and MC Kernal with jungle, drum and bass all night. Entry is free at the club located at Surasak BTS station (exit 2).
- It’s Midnight Carousel at The Londoner pub on Pattanakarn Road at 8 p.m.
- At Siam Discovery, it’s “Siam Drag Race Thai Fans vs. the World”, a drag queen show featuring Angele Anang.
- The Moonshine Pub on Soi 7 will celebrate owner Mitch’s birthday, as well as the birthday of another big Bangkok nightlife boss.
- It’s house and techno night at Goodfellas Club with Sol Vane, Jules Voles and Natsha. Music from 9 p.m.
- At the Sing Sing Theater, it will be “Monkey Business” with AJ Christou.